2020 Transit Connect, Passenger Wagon (Stock #31350)
- Navigation System
- Lane Keeping System
- Order Code 210A
- Trailer Tow Package
- 6 Speakers
- AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
- Radio data system
- Radio: SYNC 3 Radio w/Navigation
- Radio: SYNC 3 w/o Navigation
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic temperature control
- Front dual zone A/C
- Rear air conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Power driver seat
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist
- Front anti-roll bar
- Front wheel independent suspension
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Blind spot sensor: Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) warning
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Exterior Parking Camera Rear
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto High-beam Headlights
- Delay-off headlights
- Front fog lights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Speed control
- Auto High Beam Headlamps
- Bodyside moldings
- Bumpers: body-color
- Heated door mirrors
- Power door mirrors
- 4-Spoke Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 4-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Driver Alert
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated entry
- Lane-Keeping Assist w/Lane Keeping Alert
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Radar Assist
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- 3rd row seats: bucket
- Cloth Front Bucket Seats
- Front Bucket Seats
- Split folding rear seat
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- Wheels: 16" Sparkle Silver-Painted Steel
- Rain sensing wipers
- Rear window wiper
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 3.80 Axle Ratio
- FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi
- Hotspot Telematics Modem
- Remote Start
- Phone Wireless Charging Pad
- View All
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|13564 SELECT VEHICLES RETAIL CUSTOMER CASH||- $750|
|Tubbs Special||- $758|
|36816 19 Farm Bureau Association eCertificate||- $500|
|37264 Bureau Association Conquest Offer||- $500|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Frozen White 2020 Ford Transit Connect XLT FWD I4 4D Wagon LWB
Call today and ask us about our FREE DELIVERY program!
Stop in and see for yourself why our customers rate us so highly on Google, Dealerrater and Facebook. When it comes to Value, Tubbs Brothers has you covered. Not only do we offer the best pricing, we also put all our vehicles through a rigorous 120 point inspection by ASE certified technicians !
Mileage listings are estimates, and due to test drives, demos, etc., Are not necessarily exact odometer readings. Some vehicle information and vehicle pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate, and Tubbs Brothers Inc will endeavor to correct such discrepancies in a commercially reasonable manner upon discovery or notification of such errors or omissions. Pricing errors and listing errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at the sole discretion of Tubbs Brothers Inc.
Payment quote listed on this page is an estimate and subject to final lender approval. Not all customers/vehicles qualify. Purchase Orders and Appraisals are valid for 72 hours.
Incomplete Vehicles (Chassis Cab, Stripped Chassis, Cutaway, F-250 - F-350 with Box Delete)
If reported sold in the name of the business no business proof required.
If reported sold in the name of the business owner no business proof is required if the upfit is clearly deemed to be commercial in nature
Complete Vehicles (Pickups, Vans, Wagons)
Proof of Business must be included in Program HQ Claiming and in dealer sales jacket. If vehicle is reported sold in the name of an individual in lieu of the name of the qualified commercial business, the dealership MUST be able to provide proof that the individual is the owner (NOT merely an employee) of the qualified commercial business.
Dealers are encouraged to attempt to locate the business and customer (where applicable) using the online Business Search Tool via the enrollment form. If the exact business is found that matches the business information reported sold in NAVIS then Proof of Business Documentation does NOT need to be uploaded.
Additionally dealers can encourage their customer to enroll their business accessing the "Enroll your Business" page at www.fordupfits.com. If their business is matched they will be issued a certificate number making them eligible for the Commercial Connection Program.
If the business is not matched via the online Business Search Tool or on the "Enroll your Business Page", proof of business must be electronically uploaded to the online enrollment system.
Please retain a photo copy of at least ONE of the listed acceptable proofs below in your sales jacket.
- Business License (not occupational license)
- "DBA" or Assumed Name Documentation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Sales Tax License
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workman's Compensation Insurance Policy.
- Verifiable D&B Listing
- FIN Code
- Crop and/or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Land Grant Subsidy Documentation
- Verifiable individual state authorized business registry/corporate websites, e.g. Sunbiz in Florida
- Verifiable United States Department of Agriculture FSA documents wherein the registered farm number and farm owners are clearly identified.
- Other verifiable state issued documents, e.g. Agricultural Tax Exempt forms such as SMX ID in Oklahoma, or NC Department of Revenue Agricultural Exemption Form in North Carolina.
- IRS Specialty Forms (e.g. Schedules C & F)**
- Additional documentation is strongly recommended to be retained on file and may be requested by PHQ when using specialized IRS forms to prevent chargebacks.
- For customers not having any of the proofs listed above, but who you believe to be eligible, contact Program Headquarters at 1-888-848-3673 to review special circumstances and make individual approval/rejection determinations based on the evidence provided.
- Business Cards, letterhead, invoices, bank statements, company checks, and business phone listings from Yellow Page advertisements are NOT acceptable proof of commercial customer eligibility.
- Evidence of a listed individual's name in specific profession is NOT an acceptable proof of business, e.g. being listed as a Veterinarian does not constitute proof that the individual is the owner of a Veterinary Practice.
Eligible Upfits/Documentation Requirement:
Program HQ Authorization Requirement - Proof of upfit (best example - Paid invoice) from Upfitter to include VIN or VINs clearly identified as part of document (ideally a formatted document).
Deal Jacket Requirement In the event of Ford Dealer Audit Group review - Dealer must retain proof of payment (in addition to upfit proof supplied to Program HQ) in the required deal jacket. Examples of payment proofs - zero balanced invoice, invoice marked paid, payment document such as copy of check or credit card receipt, Purchase Order reference in cases where dealership has an "Account" relationship with Upfitter).
Eligible upfit examples - Including but not limited to:
- Bodies such as contractor, service, ambulance, shuttle bus, crane, utility, high cube, catering, dump, trailer, stationary winch and rollback.
- Commuter van equipment
- Snowplows and salt spreaders - Rear lift gates - Side racks
- Ladder racks - Non factory installed racks, bins, and shelving interior packages - Safety partitions/bulkheads
- Spray tanks and spreaders - Winches
- Professionally created and permanently installed, painted or vinyl, company graphics/logos.
- LPG conversions and CNG conversions note - required to be completed by QVM certified upfitters and have CNG/LPG Engine Prep Package(E-series 91G, Pickups 98F, F-350 Chassis Cab 98F, F-450-550 Chassis Cabs 99G, F-650 Chassis Cabs 99D, Transit Connect 90G)
- Eligible dealer installed commercial accessories - the factory installed option of the Tough Bed spray-in bedliner (Option code 85S) can be combined with other eligible commercial upfits for the purchase or lease of any new 2014-2017 model-F-250-F-450 Super Duty Pickups. Non-factory installed spray-in bedliners are also eligible to be combined with other eligible commercial upfits.
*Note: Factory-installed options that are clearly deemed to be commercial in nature, for example trailer hitches, are eligible. Examples of ineligible items include, but are not limited to prep-packages, air conditioning, electronic and cosmetic accessories.
Running boards, steps, step bars and nerf bars are ineligible as a commercial upfit. Please utilize the Mobility Motoring program for all adaptive equipment upfit claims,
Ford Motor Company reserves the right, via Program Headquarters, to make final decisions regarding eligibility of types of upfit.
Contact Tubbs Brothers Ford for more info.(810) 269-5113
Vehicle available NOW in Sandusky, MI